Friday, February 25, 2011

Organizing the masses

It is amazing how many toys, crayons, stuffed animals, etc. can accumulate in just two short years. My daughter is at the point where she is only interested in her toys right after they have been cleaned-up. After the two seconds it takes to make a mess of them, she is instantly disinterested. I read in the past that it is a good idea to rotate your child's toys. Before now, I thought that would be more of a hassle than it was worth. Now, I know I was wrong. So, I am in the process of figuring at how I am going to easily and effectively rotate my daughters toys. I did get a great idea from Parents magazine about reusing baby items. I turned my diaper caddy into an art supply cadddy and also used a diaper wipe holder for crayons. Still trying to find some good solutions for the rest of my (er...Eleanor's) stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment